SCHOOL FOOD RESOURCES
SUMMER Grab and Go , Meal Distribution Program
Summer Food Distribution
Grab & Go breakfast and lunch will be distributed at the King St. entrance of Kearny High School every Monday and Thursday through September 3rd between the hours of 8:30 am and 12:00 pm. This is a FREE provision for ALL school-aged children, 18 and under who are residents of KEARNY. Be sure to bring a bag.
Free and Reduced Meal Applications
Important Information and Instructions Regarding Free and Reduced Meal Applications:
- Unless you receive a letter stating your child(ren) are directly certified for free lunch benefits, a family application must be completed every year
- If your student was enrolled for the 2019/2020 school year and was entitled to a free or reduced meal, your benefits will be discontinued on Oct 12, 2020 UNLESS YOU RE-APPLY. You will be responsible for any meal your student receives after Oct 12th
- If you are a new registrant you must apply prior to the first day of school in order to be eligible for the program, starting from the first day.
- Only one application per family is required.
- You may apply online by signing in to the Parent Portal on the district website http://parent.kearnyschools.com). Go to the "forms" tab >"meal application" >apply> accept and continue. If you are using a mobile device after you go to the forms tab you will have to go down to the bottom of the screen to "mobile view"