SCHOOL FOOD RESOURCES
Grab and Go , Meal Distribution Program
Grab & Go breakfast & lunch will continue to be served to ALL students aged 18 and under, two days a week at the King St. entrance of Kearny HS.
Beginning on Monday, April 6, the following meal distribution schedule will be in effect:
Distribution site: Kearny HS, King St. entrance
Times: 8:30am -12:00pm
Monday, April 6 – meals for 3 days (M, T, W)
Thursday, April 9 – meals for 3 days (Thurs., Fri., & Mon.)
TUESDAY, April 14 – meals for 2 days (T, W)
Thursday, April 16 – meals for 2 days (Th, F)
Monday, April 20 – meals for 3 days
Thursday, April 23 – meals for 2 days
Monday, April 27 – meals for 3 days
Thursday, April 30 – meals for 2 days
Free/Reduced Meal application information and Instructions
FREE/REDUCED MEAL APPLICATION INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
• Unless you have recently received a letter stating your child(ren) are directly certified for free
lunch benefits, a family application must be completed every year.
• During the first few weeks in September, your child(ren) will continue to receive the same benefits
they were entitled to in June, 2019 if they were enrolled in Kearny Public Schools for the 2018/2019
school year. However if a new application is not submitted by you for the 20 19-2020 school year,
your child(ren)'s benefits will terminate on October II, 2019.
• You may apply online by signing on to the Parent Portal:
Go to the FORMS tab> MEAL APPLICATION> APPLY> ACCEPT AND CONTINUE
• You may also apply by downloading a printable application:
Printable Application (English)
Printable Application (Spanish)
Return the completed application to the Board of Education Office, 172 Midland Avenue
• Only one (I) application per family is required.